On june 28, 2011, Google rolled out a new social networking service called Google+. Right now, Google+ is in limited field trial to test with a small number of people, but it won’t be long before the Google+ project is ready for everyone.
Basically, Google+ is an amalgamation of the following services :
- Circles groups your friends together
- Sparks helps you find interesting content based on interest
- Hangouts lets you video chat with all your buddies
- Huddles is a new group messaging app
- Instant Upload shares your mobile photos
Further informations are available at the following links :